Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Pepsi or Coke?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok I tried Pepsi Twist for myself and didn't think it was so bad. It was actually ok.

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
    TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We dont get that fancy stuff here in OZ...we're plain simple folk...*LMAO*.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  3. #13
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I go for the Coke Light (that's what they call Diet Coke here and in Europe) with the lemon as well. Pepsi is not very popular here, so one seldom sees it. Do you have Diet Sprite (made by Coca Cola) where you are? It's refreshing!

    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep..we have that...but I dont go for the diet drinks bacause I dont like the artificial sweetener taste..and yes I can tell the difference between sugar and A/S..

    Give me sugar or give me none.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  5. #15
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a Coca-Cola collector. I have ton's of stuff so I have to say proudly that I prefer Coca-Cola over eerrrrgggg Pepsi *L

    http://www.cocacola.com

    try this link there is some neat stuff on it

    And cy they even have a south africa spot on it under "fun stuff"

    ------------------
    Lifes a Bitch and she's back in heat!
    -=Wizard'sRevenge=-





    [This message has been edited by -=Wizard=- (edited January 09, 2002).]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member xxxeffigyxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i've tried the diet pepsi with the lemon flavoring, and didn't particularly care for it.
    i like diet pepsi with fresh lemon though.
    ive been drinking a lot of lemonade recently...


    ------------------
    born in sin, come onin

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Root... Beer...?

    Yeah, I drank it. It tasted like bubblegum-toothpaste.

    Ugh.

    But it was kinda addictive in spite of the taste. As the masochist I am I kept coming back for more.

    Until the US store went bankrupt. Guess that's what you get...

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Rootbeer and Sarsaparilla taste like what fly spray would taste like if it was a drink to me.. frown

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •